We will learn how to create a timeline template PowerPoint or how to create a timeline in google slides. Timeline represents of information that can be used in history. Let’s create timeline template PowerPoint about Phanerozoic Eon of Earth.
How to create a timeline in PowerPoint? Here we go to know steps how to create a timeline in PowerPoint.
You must know, this is creating timeline template PowerPoint tutorials not using PowerPoint timeline add-in, so everyone can use these guide.
1. Basic Started how to create a timeline in google slides
Here we using PowerPoint timeline examples or google slides about Phanerozoic Eon of Earth, These is basic steps to create timeline slide, free PowerPoint timeline templates.
- First, Create a new project PowerPoint Presentation, than chose the theme style on the Design Tab
- Then chose the SmartArt, Select the INSERT tab and click on SmartArt.
- Step three, Select Process on the left tab, and pick the design of the timeline in the central pane. In this case, we chose the basic chevron process design, Then click OK.
- After chose the timeline PowerPoint template, The timeline will be created with three elements.
Result Theme for timeline in PowerPoint
- Now you customize additional text on your timeline PowerPoint template. To add new shape, click Add the bullets to your sections. When you familiarize using the text pane on your timeline PowerPoint, you will more conveniently.
- Customize your timeline in powerpoint, you can set custom font, resize element and chang the colors of shapes. You can go to –> Format tab>Shape Fill. Chose the color for every shape, make it different color to make it awesome.And look the result of your timeline in PowerPoint, it is looks amazing good.
Add Links and Animations to your timeline in PowerPoint
How to make your timeline in PowerPoint Looks a life? Lets make it looks a life with add link and animation.
Before add the link and animations, we must to break the SmartArt to shapes. Before you break the SmartArt, good idea to make a copy of the original files of your timeline in PowerPoint.
- Drag your Timeline with hold control on your keyboard, drag and drop the art outside the slides.
- To break the SmartArt, right-click on the border of the SmartArt and select Convert to Shapes from the drop down menus.
- Now you must ungroup the shape, Right-click on the border of this shape and go Group > Ungroup.
Ungroup Shape of Timeline In PowerPoint
- You can select every shape individually, chose animation and apply. Customize with from left to right for the horizontal timeline.
- To complete and get more slide, please create slides for each Era, detail of the one or all timeline in PowerPoint, and create link with the timeline shape.
- After the customize finished, you can get the result of the timeline in PowerPoint. Below is our result.